Bermuda Daily - Issue #100: The Pirate Song

Re: Bermuda Daily - Issue #100: The Pirate Song

Postby Meliva » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:32 pm

Lana wrote:Tbh, I'm more of a dog than a cat lover, but Lucky was lucky ... I almost ran over him in a car while traveling. So I picked him up from the highway and from that moment he became my Lucky (Srecko). ^_^

reminds me of an old cat named collar I had as a child. He certainly wasn't lucky-got ran over twice in one day once. But boy was he tough-lived for several more years after that. I miss that little bugger.

Back on topic, congrats on the win Lana, and congrats to the 2 other winners. Don't spend all those creds at once now :D
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Postby Kangaroo » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:30 pm

Lana wrote:Wow, I won!!! :P :P :P
So…. (wiping away tears of joy)… I would like to thank my mom who always believed in me and my tomcat Lucky who was patient and attentive while waiting for cuddling. I want to thank all of you dear forum users, because you exist and of course, you Dejanira for making this nice contest!
Pity, I didn’t guess your favorite album, but you have to admit I wasn't bad with my guesses. ;)
Cheers! :beer

:beer :beer :beer
Some people are like Slinkies, totally useless but great fun to watch when you push them down the stairs
Kangaroo

Postby Kangaroo » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:32 pm

Meliva wrote:
Lana wrote:Tbh, I'm more of a dog than a cat lover, but Lucky was lucky ... I almost ran over him in a car while traveling. So I picked him up from the highway and from that moment he became my Lucky (Srecko). ^_^

reminds me of an old cat named collar I had as a child. He certainly wasn't lucky-got ran over twice in one day once. But boy was he tough-lived for several more years after that. I miss that little bugger.

Back on topic, congrats on the win Lana, and congrats to the 2 other winners. Don't spend all those creds at once now :D

tyvm :)
How many did I get right?

tbh King Crimson came up as a possible match when I was using your clues, but I passed as I'd never heard of them :D
Some people are like Slinkies, totally useless but great fun to watch when you push them down the stairs
Kangaroo

Postby Dejanira » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:00 pm

Congrats to you too Kangaroo :beer

Kangaroo wrote:tbh King Crimson came up as a possible match when I was using your clues, but I passed as I'd never heard of them :D

Oh no no, you have to! I'll suggest something from them to listen to if there will be future Issues :)
:PP
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Postby Kangaroo » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:39 pm

Dejanira wrote:Congrats to you too Kangaroo :beer

Kangaroo wrote:tbh King Crimson came up as a possible match when I was using your clues, but I passed as I'd never heard of them :D

Oh no no, you have to! I'll suggest something from them to listen to if there will be future Issues :)
:PP

:y
Kangaroo

Postby Mack » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:03 pm

so what was the favorite album?
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Postby Lana » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:40 pm

Meliva wrote:

Thanks Melly! :)
Lana

Postby Dejanira » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:55 pm

Mack wrote:so what was the favorite album?

In the Court of the Crimson King (1969, King Crimson)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Court_of_the_Crimson_King

Here's the album cover and a sample, the long closing piece of the album.
Written by Ian McDonald and Peter Sinfield, on air on Radio Image Bermuda, The Court Of The Crimson King by King Crimson!

I hope the link will keep working, as this album appears and disappears from YouTube.
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Postby Mack » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:45 pm

awesome album! nice work Dejanira, a lot of good music in there!
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Postby Dejanira » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:44 am

Mack wrote:awesome album! nice work Dejanira, a lot of good music in there!

:P
Dejanira

Previous

Return to Bermuda Daily