Bermuda Daily - Issue #67: Belgium :D

Bermuda Daily - Issue #67: Belgium :D

Postby Dejanira » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:26 pm

Bermuda Daily - Issue #67: Belgium Image, and movies

Every time I heard the Belgium Nation name, I can't help myself but to recall a Monty Python very uncorrect sketch (but as much exhilarant as they used to be)!

I realized I haven't suggested anything from the land of... uhm, well, the land of Poirot, well known for having been one of the main charathers in the novels by Agatha Christie. Well, land of beer, also.

To be honest, Belgium recalls me also a few movies: The Brand New Testament, by the Belgian director Jaco Van Dormael, and Mr. Nobody, another movie from him.

The reason I'm saying this in a radio serie focused on presenting some music suggestion is that Jaco had a brother, who's a jazz (and more) guitarist.
Unfortunately he died from cancer in 2008.

So Radio Image Bermuda presents today the listening of one of the last songs composed by Trois petites filles, one of the last songs composed by Pierre Van Dormael for the soundtrack of his brother's movie Mr. Nobody.

Have a movie evening and see you soon.
:)
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Return to Bermuda Daily