Bermuda Daily Issue #5: Losing My Religion

Bermuda Daily Issue #5: Losing My Religion

Postby Dejanira » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:37 pm

Bermuda Daily Issue #5

Dear readers, this Issue #5 really took a loooooong time.
Bermuda Daily took a rest, but now it's time to renew. Next Issue, this one, will not be a newspaper but just a single suggested video and song to listen to.
A music video will be suggested (posted) daily, among the most interesting ones and spanning from Brit pop to American to Italian and to Blues to Rock and from the the 50s to today etc.

A sort of Radio Bermuda.

Inspired by a recent forum thread, the first suggestion is a song from 1991 by R.E.M. taken from the album Out of Time. It is commonly considered one of the most famous song of the band (if not the most famous at all). It sold half a million copies in the US and almost the same in UK.
Despite the tile, the song is not about religion.

Losing My Religion by R.E.M.

;)
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Re: Bermuda Daily Issue #5

Postby Pareidolia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:35 am

I came across REM right about "What's the frequency, Kenneth?" and had to work my way back from there. "Losing My Religion" is a 90's Alterna-Rock-Anthem-Classic!
Well. I was on my way to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled, when I suddenly thought,
“Gosh. The Third Reich’s a bit rubbish. I think I’ll kill the Führer.” Who’s with me?

~Pareidolia~
Pareidolia

Re: Bermuda Daily Issue #5

Postby Dejanira » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:21 am

Pareidolia wrote:I came across REM right about "What's the frequency, Kenneth?" and had to work my way back from there. "Losing My Religion" is a 90's Alterna-Rock-Anthem-Classic!

Yep, they really made a lot of interesting works. There will be some more Issues about them.
:)
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Return to Bermuda Daily