Bermuda Daily - Issue #12: Girls :-p

Bermuda Daily - Issue #12: Girls :-p

Postby Dejanira » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Bermuda Daily - Issue #12

There're a lot of songs about Mondays, but we chose this one from the 80s played by this all-girls band.
The song appeared on 1986 album Different Light but, curiosly, it wasn't its first recording. Anyway it's been the voice of Susanna Hoffs that stuck the song in our minds. And her eyes movements in the video the band released in those years.

The author was Prince. His nearly 40 years long career should talk by itself. I won't talk about him in this Issue #12 for one of the next ones will be about him. As there will also be Issues on the biggest names. Those that one would expect from a periodic like this.

Radio Image Bermuda presents today The Bangles playing Manic Monday from 1986.

;)

Side note: for a few hours yesterday the Issue #11 proposed a link that did take to the wrong video. The bug has been lit up and fixed, but sorry for that.
Side note 2: sorry for the clickbait title. Kidding.
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Re: Bermuda Daily - Issue #12: Girls :-p

Postby DezNutz » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:28 pm

Very appropriate song for today.

Would have been funny if you went with Mötley Crüe playing Girls Girls Girls from 1987.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Dejanira » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:00 pm

I was thinking about an Issue on the many songs about girls. That one, California Girls, Tout le garçones et les filles, etc. Including The Girl From Ipanema.
Collecting material.

Also, but perhaps it'll be a different Issue, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

:)
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Postby Sebena » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:07 pm

You can't forget Calendar girl by Neil Sedaka
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Sebena

Return to Bermuda Daily