Bermuda Daily Issue #1

Bermuda Daily Issue #1

Postby Sebena » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:37 pm

Huge Merger Happening

Today in Avonmora we received news that Isle of Man, lead by William one eye, and Egypt, lead by PhoenixKnight, will merge in St.Kitts. till this moment that new nation will be lead by william one eye. With this merge, St.Kitts will posses nine ports, and, according to people involved in this merge, they want to reduce this to six ports--meaning that three ports will be available for grabs. This could be the chance for a new nation to take a place on the map. Will this cause havoc and new battles? Maybe it will and yet maybe it will be a peaceful transition. Only time will tell.

2nd Annual Avonmora Fantasy Draft Ongoing

After the first fantasy draft, which was a huge success, we have had a new fantasy draft ongoing
for the last six days. Respected captains who choose their teams are:
Captain DaVinci
Slindur
Black Sparrow
Tom Lowe
Captain Dungeness.

They each can choose 10 players and 1 rookie.
After the draft is complete, we will bring you the list of the chosen players; then, Avonmora, you need to vote for the best team.

Huge discovery in Bermuda

Earlier today in Bermuda, on the sun bathed shores of Neapolis, a farmer named John Blue-eye Ming bought land for a new cotton plantation, and whilst plowing it he came across a huge finding. He found the fossil of a Tyrannosaurus Rex--in the best state in the world. Immediately, he was payed out by Bermuda's National Museum. Leading archaeologist Steven Smith said that this discovery will shed light on some unknown time frames in our earth's history. We interviewed Mr. Ming and he says that this discovery changed his life, not just in terms of wealth but also in his understandings of life and earth history. He said that if something huge like the T-rex went extinct, then we as a species can end the same way if we don't start to take care of our environment and our lifestyles. Director of Museum Mr. Harold Finch said that museum will allowe visitors to give idea for the name of our loved T-rex fossile. As soon as the name is decided we will be there to cover it.

Joke of the day

Why shouldn't you write with a broken pencil?

Because it’s pointless!
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Sebena

Re: Bermuda Daily Issue #1

Postby Sebena » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:39 pm

We apologise for the wait but our office went under unplanned reconstruction because one of our reporters couldn't stop with the rum on his birthday party
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Sebena

Postby Mugiwara » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:45 pm

nice job and i like the joke aswell :)
Mugiwara

Postby Shadowood » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Well done sir! I look forward to more
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby DezNutz » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:47 pm

Very good. I like that you added stories that could happen that don't necessarily relate to real players. Makes a good read.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Bmw » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:48 pm

nice job waiting for more although i would like them to be slightly longer it is a quick run down of what's going on.
Bmw

Postby Sebena » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:53 pm

Bmw wrote:nice job waiting for more although i would like them to be slightly longer it is a quick run down of what's going on.

They will be longer in the future this is just first issue to see how people react on it ;)

New issue will be tomorrow and if everything goes according to plan we will publish it earlier :)
Sebena

Postby Sebena » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:55 pm

DezNutz wrote:Very good. I like that you added stories that could happen that don't necessarily relate to real players. Makes a good read.

Thank you and you can expect more stories like this one in every issue Bermuda is busy and interessting country...
Sebena

Postby Donald Trump » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:56 pm

Maybe bold the headings.

The roleplay is nice, but it isn't news..

If you run out of news; there is no need to publish. I dislike the news channels who utterly report filling garbage because they have to run 24/7.

Quality > Quantity.
Just repeat after me: "Czar Ivan did not help me win the elections."
Donald Trump

Postby Lana » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:57 pm

Very nice start Wolfie! :y
And I really liked your idea of a daily joke!

Pun pogodak! ^_^
Lana

Next

Return to Bermuda Daily