Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Grimrock Litless » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:06 pm

Feniks wrote:
DezNutz wrote:We need a way to track former names.

+1

Ye know, that was a suggestion I made before, a way to set nicknames to players, only you can see the nicknames you set.

You -1ed it.
"Got ya."
Grimrock Litless

Postby Meliva » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:16 pm

Grimrock Litless wrote:
Feniks wrote:
DezNutz wrote:We need a way to track former names.

+1

Ye know, that was a suggestion I made before, a way to set nicknames to players, only you can see the nicknames you set.

You -1ed it.

The idea's are different though. In yours a player needs to set those nicknames, and If you don't set one for a player before they change names you might forget who they are, unless you remember their ID. But Dez is asking for a way to track former names. Granted your idea could be a way to track a player you want to keep an eye on but not want to memorize their ID, but if we could track former names then that wouldn't be necessary.
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Postby Grimrock Litless » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:18 pm

Meliva wrote:
The idea's are different though. In yours a player needs to set those nicknames, and If you don't set one for a player before they change names you might forget who they are, unless you remember their ID. But Dez is asking for a way to track former names. Granted your idea could be a way to track a player you want to keep an eye on but not want to memorize their ID, but if we could track former names then that wouldn't be necessary.

I guess, Haron mentioned the ability to see past names.
"Got ya."
Grimrock Litless

Postby Dejanira » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:22 am

I'd like ports could be ordered by stock too in Active Ports page.
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Postby Dejanira » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:29 am

Dejanira wrote:I'd like ports could be ordered by stock too in Active Ports page.

That, and by Warehouse Capacity as well. :)
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Postby Lana » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:30 pm

I am just thinking something...When you are a new player before gaining some rank, you can't see who are your guild mates (except if you search for them in guild rankings, or try to chat with every name you magically find in your friend list...but you are a new guy, many things are still mystery for you...).

Instead of ''View Member list'' I would suggest ''View who is on line'' (with possibility to forbid seeing gold and activity status), because that's the real reason, why lower ranks can't see the member list.
Lana

Postby Admiral Nelson » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:00 pm

Lana wrote:I am just thinking something...When you are a new player before gaining some rank, you can't see who are your guild mates (except if you search for them in guild rankings, or try to chat with every name you magically find in your friend list...but you are a new guy, many things are still mystery for you...).

Instead of ''View Member list'' I would suggest ''View who is on line'' (with possibility to forbid seeing gold and activity status), because that's the real reason, why lower ranks can't see the member list.

They can already see who is online. Via the "Friends Online" Tab. :)

If one person is hiding his activity, chances are he wouldnt want a rookie knowing if hes on (Spys and all that, especially in HELM).

-1 Huge security flaw.
Admiral Nelson

Postby Lana » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:08 pm

Uhm...maybe I was not clear enough. I don't see what a security problem is ... My suggestion is based on the idea that new members can see who their allies are and what ranks they have (after all, it gives them a flight to progress faster), but they are forbidden to see on line status and money in their guild mate's purses.
Lana

Postby Admiral Nelson » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:35 pm

Lana wrote:Uhm...maybe I was not clear enough. I don't see what a security problem is ... My suggestion is based on the idea that new members can see who their allies are and what ranks they have (after all, it gives them a flight to progress faster), but they are forbidden to see on line status and money in their guild mate's purses.

You just declared:

So, what did you mean by this?

They can see there rank by clicking the persons name :) Such as when you click Lodswe "Guildmaster of HELM"
Admiral Nelson

Postby Lana » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:48 pm

Why wast your time on it, when you are beginner and have many other things to do? I spent first few days reading guild's guides (among other things) for example, but I remember that I wanted to know my guild mates (and did spend time clicking on their names in chat to open their profiles - before finding guild rank list - instead to see them simply in the guild member list)... wasted time, I would say. :)

But ok... if this is not a good suggestion, we can just move on to the next one. :)
Lana

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions