Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby not a pirate » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:37 pm

What Stan said. When I left, the feature had just been implemented and I was thinking like a few weeks at most to implement it. Now, here we are. :D
not a pirate

Postby Sir Thalius Hayle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:30 pm

Stan Rogers wrote:A blank page in the Captains log to record personal events and notes. I believe this was approved perhaps a year or more ago but has yet to be implemented. Every few weeks, events remind me there is no place to do this in game.

+2
“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.” ~ Samuel Clemens
Sir Thalius Hayle

Postby Shadowood » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Much like how you can keep track of "All Time Plunder" or "All Time Trade Profit"...

Can we add:

All Time Gold Bars Made - In Gold Smith
All Time Credits Sold - In Credit Market
All Time Credits Bought - In Credit Market

Display last 20 transactions instead of just 10 on "Your Recent Transactions" - Credit Market
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby ChaIbaud » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:02 pm

Stan Rogers wrote:A blank page in the Captains log to record personal events and notes. I believe this was approved perhaps a year or more ago but has yet to be implemented. Every few weeks, events remind me there is no place to do this in game.

+1

EDIT: I’d actually like to vote this up for immediate implementation, it isn’t too hard I believe. It’s just like a forum or biography except within the captains log. This would really help with plans the tide is washing up.
PM me any complaints (10M gold coin wire fee is mandatory).
ChaIbaud

Postby Lefty » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:49 pm

Shadowood wrote:Image

Much like how you can keep track of "All Time Plunder" or "All Time Trade Profit"...

Can we add:

All Time Gold Bars Made - In Gold Smith
All Time Credits Sold - In Credit Market
All Time Credits Bought - In Credit Market

Display last 20 transactions instead of just 10 on "Your Recent Transactions" - Credit Market

I believe the Woodshadow is correct. It seems like a new thread for suggestions on which statistics to honor with a list is overdue. :wheel
Lefty

Postby Kangaroo » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:19 am

Any chance we can see the name of a player on our enemy or friend list as it was when they were put there as well as what it is now?

It's something of a PITA to have a list of either and not have a clue whom half of the players on the list are, I'm not bad at numbers, but remembering that many player codes is beyond me and some people seem to feel it necessary to change their name more often than I have hot lunches..
Some people are like Slinkies, totally useless but great fun to watch when you push them down the stairs
Kangaroo

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:36 pm

Currently your fleets are displayed in what seems to me a random order is there a possibility you could have a set amount of fleets displayed in an order of the players choosing to keep an eye on certain fleets rather than having to go page by page searching for certain fleets that hold more importance than others to the player? :beer
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby DezNutz » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Dmanwuzhere wrote:Currently your fleets are displayed in what seems to me a random order is there a possibility you could have a set amount of fleets displayed in an order of the players choosing to keep an eye on certain fleets rather than having to go page by page searching for certain fleets that hold more importance than others to the player? :beer

Having a search option for your fleets would be helpful. Although currently, you can change how your fleets are displayed. Click on your player name, then General Settings. You will see an option "Default Fleet List Order".
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Sebena » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:36 pm

DezNutz wrote:
Dmanwuzhere wrote:Currently your fleets are displayed in what seems to me a random order is there a possibility you could have a set amount of fleets displayed in an order of the players choosing to keep an eye on certain fleets rather than having to go page by page searching for certain fleets that hold more importance than others to the player? :beer

Having a search option for your fleets would be helpful. Although currently, you can change how your fleets are displayed. Click on your player name, then General Settings. You will see an option "Default Fleet List Order".

Either search or system like favorites would solve this problem and it shouldn't be too much work
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Sebena

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:42 pm

The general settings is limited to a set of standards I was thinking more along the lines of up to 5 or 10 fleets i could choose to be first on my list.
For a privateer or a pirate it may be to keep an eye on certain ports quicker.
For a trader it may be to keep an eye on a set of fleets that may say be carrying gold bars for trade just makes it easier or quicker.
Definitely not a must have but not a bad thought to have a set of fleets you want on top of the list. :D
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions