Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby DezNutz » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:00 pm

Strife wrote:Suggestion: Whenever viewing the most recent/active posts in a Guild or Nation, whenever it indicates who posted last and when, it should be updated by any edits. (i.e. if Pirate Roberts posts something saying "Wow I like cheese!" 5 days ago, but then edits his message today saying, "Wow I LOVE cheese," it would say the last post was today rather than 5 days ago.) or keep the last post in-tact and have a new line of text saying "last edited- _______"

It already does the latter.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Redjack02 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:20 pm

After constant voodoo attacks once a week since early december. I am cleary shouting for a possebility to do some retaliation. Traders are viewed as milking cows. Im tired of that shit. Give me some Gallows so i can hang that ******.
Redjack02

Postby Jack Teach » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:25 pm

Redjack02 wrote:After constant voodoo attacks once a week since early december. I am cleary shouting for a possebility to do some retaliation. Traders are viewed as milking cows. Im tired of that shit. Give me some Gallows so i can hang that ******.

Guess I'll have to be Bartholemew Roberts and hang up a couple merchants from the yardarm. :pirateflag
Seriously though, build some sotl and shut up.
Jack Teach

Postby Redjack02 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:27 pm

He doesnt attack at all. He has no ships to attack with. Just doing the nasty voodoo stuff.
Redjack02

Postby Jack Teach » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:29 pm

Redjack02 wrote:He doesnt attack at all. He has no ships to attack with. Just doing the nasty voodoo stuff.

Then attack him back! Use some damned voodoo on him.
Jack Teach

Postby Redjack02 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:31 pm

on what ? there is nothing to attack. He used to have several other accounts but got busted. Not sure how it is these dayes. But im sure he has other ALt's aswell now
Redjack02

Postby Jack Teach » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:34 pm

Redjack02 wrote:on what ? there is nothing to attack. He used to have several other accounts but got busted. Not sure how it is these dayes. But im sure he has other ALt's aswell now

Why don't you buy some defensive voodoo? You're a merchant that most likely makes millions, buy some cards. Gallows will NEVER save you!
Jack Teach

Postby Sebena » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:35 pm

Admiral Jack Teach wrote:
Redjack02 wrote:He doesnt attack at all. He has no ships to attack with. Just doing the nasty voodoo stuff.

Then attack him back! Use some damned voodoo on him.

Easier said than done because person whom play as a witch doctor can be harmed by few voodoo cards whom are rare in both packs and daily gifts. While that same witch doctor can harm merchant more with casting almost any offensive card
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Sebena

Postby Redjack02 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:35 pm

i am buying every single day. Not sure its worth spending real money on anymore tough
Redjack02

Postby PFH » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:37 pm

You don't have to damage his objects. Go for his stats if he has any ;)
Evil Teddy Bear :P
PFH

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions