Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby William one eye » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:06 pm

" I would of thought, in your guild these mistakes don't happen though; no?"

Not as often as they happened in other guilds I was a member of.
William one eye

Postby Sir Thalius Hayle » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Small, simple request...

Allow player to mark certain fleets as "important" or "priority" or some such designation.

Fleets marked such would always show up at the top of the first page when reviewing fleets.

Suggestion on where this would be placed:

Select the fleet in question and place option in "Fleet options: use voodoo, mark priority"

Would help when trying to keep an eye on certain fleets and the "fleets" pages begin to become numerous...
Sir Thalius Hayle

Postby DezNutz » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:43 pm

Sir Thalius Hayle wrote:Small, simple request...

Allow player to mark certain fleets as "important" or "priority" or some such designation.

Fleets marked such would always show up at the top of the first page when reviewing fleets.

Suggestion on where this would be placed:

Select the fleet in question and place option in "Fleet options: use voodoo, mark priority"

Would help when trying to keep an eye on certain fleets and the "fleets" pages begin to become numerous...

+1

Additionally I recommend to either limit to 10 fleets for priority, or allow a priority level so you can order the most important fleets first. The higher the priority the more important. All fleets by default would have a priority of 1.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Captain Jack » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:42 pm

These mini requests are hundreds!

We will resume implementations on this list soon. We want to exhaust it. :hh
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Postby PhoenixKnight » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:45 pm

I feel we need a locked forum where approved mini requests (implements, proposed, approved and rejected) are summarized with status

ID, Request Title, Description, Author, Date, Status
Phoenix Knight
Dragon of the desert and the two seas
PhoenixKnight

Postby DezNutz » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:32 am

PhoenixKnight wrote:I feel we need a locked forum where approved mini requests (implements, proposed, approved and rejected) are summarized with status

ID, Request Title, Description, Author, Date, Status

I still think we should move towards a wiki. It would help in both existing data organization and a way to keep track of suggestions.

DezNutz

Postby Kangaroo » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:27 am

I would like to be able to filter by card type when on the card market, 77 pages to scroll through is way more effort than should be required.
The same setup as the ship market would be perfect
Some people are like Slinkies, totally useless but great fun to watch when you push them down the stairs
Kangaroo

Postby Sir Thalius Hayle » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:25 pm

There is already the option to search for specific cards up for auction. Or are you looking for something else on the card market page?
“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.” ~ Samuel Clemens
Sir Thalius Hayle

Postby DezNutz » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:48 pm

The Voodoo Market does need an update. The search feature is limited to searching by card names and you can't sort the columns. I would like to be able to filter by rarity (Common, Uncommon, Rare) and sort the results by the different columns. The search is helpful for specifics, but the larger view is needed for those that use the voodoo market as a point of profit.

DezNutz

Postby Kangaroo » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 am

Sir Thalius Hayle wrote:There is already the option to search for specific cards up for auction. Or are you looking for something else on the card market page?

Thank you for pointing out the obvious to me, because it didn't look like the ship one's drop down I assumed it was missing. After reading this I found it straight away, :beer
Some people are like Slinkies, totally useless but great fun to watch when you push them down the stairs
Kangaroo

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions