Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Sir Thalius Hayle » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Dejanira wrote:
Meliva wrote:I think it would be nice to have total treasure found(player) and total treasure found(npc) listed in the various stats list in the captains log. id like to see how much treasure in total I have dug up without having to go to past attempts page and adding it up myself.
+1
and I add another request:

there are:
- a General Trade Report, for gold from trade and warehousing
- a Plunder Balance, for gold from plundering
There is no page for gold from treasure hunting,
and would be nice to see all the gold one earned or lost in a day in a single page.

So the request is a single page to see gold from trade, warehousing, plunder, treasure hunting (possibly also from ship building / selling)

+1
“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.” ~ Samuel Clemens
Sir Thalius Hayle

Postby Dr Vegapunk » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Dejanira wrote:
Meliva wrote:I think it would be nice to have total treasure found(player) and total treasure found(npc) listed in the various stats list in the captains log. id like to see how much treasure in total I have dug up without having to go to past attempts page and adding it up myself.
+1

there are:
and would be nice to see all the gold one earned or lost in a day in a single page.

So the request is a single page to see gold from trade, warehousing, plunder, treasure hunting (possibly also from ship building / selling)

+1
im fart a lot

Smell ur Own Fart for an Absolute Calmness
Dr Vegapunk

Postby Astragek » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:05 am

Dejanira wrote:
+1

there are:

Only problem with the last one from ship building/ selling, that'd be all negative, unless you sell on the ship market and include credit conversion rate.

Other than that... +1
Astragek

Postby Sir Thalius Hayle » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:42 pm

Astragek wrote:Only problem with the last one from ship building/ selling, that'd be all negative, unless you sell on the ship market and include credit conversion rate.

Other than that... +1

Not if you sell ships to the shipwright for cash rather than on the ship market for credits.
“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.” ~ Samuel Clemens
Sir Thalius Hayle

Postby Astragek » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:23 pm

But that would only show a negative. No one wants to see that lol
Astragek

Postby Sebena » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:10 pm

Astragek wrote:But that would only show a negative. No one wants to see that lol

Not really if I captured a ship and sold it tothe shipwright I am in positive
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Sebena

Postby Most Lee Harmless » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:41 pm

Sir Thalius Hayle wrote:
Astragek wrote:Only problem with the last one from ship building/ selling, that'd be all negative, unless you sell on the ship market and include credit conversion rate.

Other than that... +1

Not if you sell ships to the shipwright for cash rather than on the ship market for credits.

No point building ships then selling them to shipwright for 70% of what you just spent : plundered/salvaged ships would show a profit doing that : for those engaged in ship-building as a trade, profit lies in selling them for credits in the market : credits which can either be kept as such, or traded on the CRX for coin. Either case, the 'profit' would not show up in the proposed metric but your build costs would.

I think any proposed metric would have to be fiendishly complex to cover both credit and coin income, especially from ship-building. I'd prefer the devs get on with the countless other 'approved' upgrades first.
-1 : Move to archive.
Most Lee Harmless

Postby Cdv » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Sir Thalius Hayle wrote:Would it be possible, when looking at a list of our fleets, to allow for a list of the ships we have in a fleet to appear when hovering over the fleet link similar to how it works when looking at another player's fleets on the plunder or npc screens?

Would make it LOADS easier when trying to rearrange fleets or find specific ships and you can't remember which fleet you put it or them in some weeks ago.

+1
My guild is my weakness and my strength.
"...there should be no worries...if someone destroys all your ships."- CJ
"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded."
Cdv

Postby DezNutz » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:58 pm

Need an event notification if your Credit Exchange order has been fulfilled (completely or partially).
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Charles Vane » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:38 am

I would like to see more of a restriction on the voodoo market.

Currently you can fill the pages with as many auctions as you like. 20 - 30 pages or more (some do).

The ship market even limits the open auctions you can have.

For the voodoo market, 20-25 auctions running at one time should be the max for any one player. This stops people hiding cards on the market, and may get rid of some of these ridiculous prices.
Charles Vane

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions