Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Shadowood » Mon May 22, 2017 11:52 pm

I would like to disable the "Sound" when I get a notification. I still want to be notified of an event, just not the sound.

No secret that I play while at work. I have my sound on for other items, and sometimes the "Bloop" of PG notification going off is "ill-timed" :D :D
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby sXs » Wed May 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Can we get an event notification when an order in the credit market is filled the same way we get notification in the card and ship market?

Notification when the complete order is filled, not partial.
Last edited by sXs on Wed May 24, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sXs

Postby sXs » Wed May 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Shadowood wrote:I would like to disable the "Sound" when I get a notification. I still want to be notified of an event, just not the sound.

No secret that I play while at work. I have my sound on for other items, and sometimes the "Bloop" of PG notification going off is "ill-timed" :D :D

LOL I have the same issue.

+1
sXs

Postby DezNutz » Wed May 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Shadowood wrote:I would like to disable the "Sound" when I get a notification. I still want to be notified of an event, just not the sound.

The little sprocket on the bottom bar to the right of the "Friends Online (x)" has an option to disable sound notifications.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Captain Jack » Wed May 24, 2017 3:01 pm

DezNutz wrote:

The little sprocket on the bottom bar to the right of the "Friends Online (x)" has an option to disable sound notifications.

Indeed. I have them disabled as well.
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Postby Shadowood » Wed May 24, 2017 3:43 pm

Awesome! Thanks DezNuts!

I thought I had seen it before.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Hedge » Thu May 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Have you ever considered adding a credits counter next to the treasury one? Image
Hedge

Postby PhoenixKnight » Thu May 25, 2017 7:07 pm

Can we add fishing near in the fleet profit summary? It list trade routes but not fishing.
Phoenix Knight
Dragon of the desert and the two seas
PhoenixKnight

Postby Marcellus Falcon » Thu May 25, 2017 7:13 pm

PhoenixKnight wrote:Can we add fishing near in the fleet profit summary? It list trade routes but not fishing.

That would be great! +1
Would be great to hear from you! ID #72274

I appreciate requests and suggestions for the game Hornswaggle! anytime. Have fun!
Marcellus Falcon

Postby Captain Jack » Fri May 26, 2017 5:06 am

PhoenixKnight wrote:Can we add fishing near in the fleet profit summary? It list trade routes but not fishing.

It includes it. Now, if your fishing fleet stores to warehouse, then it won't but that's normal as your assets have not yet created any profit.

I understand the need for easier ways for each one of you to pull a report of what exactly are your earnings daily but it ain't an easy task to do.
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions