Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby OG Deadking » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:29 pm

Haron wrote:We have now a very nice system for storing and sharing spy reports. Could we please get the same for crystal balls? Both the archive under Captain's log, and the link that makes it easy to share?

+1
very optimistic person, and very complex person
OG Deadking

Postby Shadowood » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Recently I bought a lot of ships on the ship market. Most ships received at one time during this process was close to 30, but I did this a few times. This meant I had to click about 120 times to get these ships to the desired port each time a bulk order came in.

Captain Jack, could you make it to where when someone buys in bulk, they could see all ships that are "available" to receive. Check boxes next to them and a "Select All" button at the bottom (Much like Trade Routes) and desired Port.

If we had this, I could select port, click Select All, then click receive.

This would greatly reduce the amount of clicks a player has to do when receiving multiple ships.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby DezNutz » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:03 pm

Shadowood wrote:Recently I bought a lot of ships on the ship market. Most ships received at one time during this process was close to 30, but I did this a few times. This meant I had to click about 120 times to get these ships to the desired port each time a bulk order came in.

Captain Jack, could you make it to where when someone buys in bulk, they could see all ships that are "available" to receive. Check boxes next to them and a "Select All" button at the bottom (Much like Trade Routes) and desired Port.

If we had this, I could select port, click Select All, then click receive.

This would greatly reduce the amount of clicks a player has to do when receiving multiple ships.

+1 I've also experienced this, was about 20 ships. It is a nuisance to not be able to do this in bulk.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Shadowood » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:27 am

Also a suggestion for Bulk Ships. I would like to request being able to Sell ships in bulk, much like Voodoo Cards.

If I have 20 LMMs from an inactive raid I would like to put all 20 on the market at once.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Maha » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:18 am

is it possible to organise the Fleets-list in a way that the port comes first?
like:
Aiora
.....fleet 1; total ships, danger, etc
.....fleet 2; total ships, danger, etc
Kanoni
.....fleet x; total ships, danger, etc
.....fleet y; total ships, danger, etc
Seaglory
.....fleet 4; total ships, danger, etc
NewLand
.....fleet k; total ships, danger, etc
.....fleet 7; total ships, danger, etc
.....fleet p; total ships, danger, etc
Maha

Postby Captain Savage » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:28 pm

Creating an option that turns off inactivity log-off after certain amount of time meaning player would always be logged in on said device until they log out themselves if such option is selected
Tired of greedy bankers?

Well come on down to Savage Bankers !The only bank that gives you 500k Monthly for every deposit of more than 10 000 000

Open your account today :chest
http://s2.piratesglory.com/index.php?page=bank&id=206
Captain Savage

Postby Mugiwara » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:46 am

when using iron golem on a port is it possibe to iron golem avoid giving same goods targeted port produce? when trying to help new players for building ships for example it gives wood in aiora.
Mugiwara

Postby Admiral Nelson » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:01 am

Mugiwara wrote:when using iron golem on a port is it possibe to iron golem avoid giving same goods targeted port produce? when trying to help new players for building ships for example it gives wood in aiora.

As much as I am in favor of this, the card is designed to give the player one of the 4 resources, so thats what it should do.
Admiral Nelson

Postby Mack » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:22 pm

The gold bars just dont make sense when you cant possibly buy one and sell it at another port with atleast 1 coin profit!
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Postby Stan Rogers » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:22 pm

Mack wrote:The gold bars just dont make sense when you cant possibly buy one and sell it at another port with atleast 1 coin profit!

Please provide examples. I do not see what you are trying to state or request.
The Last of Barrett's Privateers
Stan Rogers

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions