Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Stan Rogers » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:38 pm

Please, Please in the forums, show original poster as well as last post author.

Sometimes I miss important stuff because of the spam that follows.
Showing who the original poster is may prompt me to dig a little deeper past the spam to see if the post is relevant and an even brighter reason, I could disregard some posts entirely depending on who made the original post.
The Last of Barrett's Privateers
Stan Rogers

Postby Dr Vegapunk » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:58 pm

can we have Shipwreck's finding record ?
Type of ship-------->total ( Port's specialization might be better)

Cpt Jack,i will sent you 1 credit if u agreed to this . maybe 2
Last edited by Dr Vegapunk on Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
im fart a lot

Smell ur Own Fart for an Absolute Calmness
Dr Vegapunk

Postby Shadowood » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:08 pm

Stan Rogers wrote:Please, Please in the forums, show original poster as well as last post author.

Showing who the original poster is may prompt me to dig a little deeper past the spam to see if the post is relevant and an even brighter reason, I could disregard some posts entirely depending on who made the original post.

+1
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Maha » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:43 pm

Stan Rogers wrote:Please, Please in the forums, show original poster as well as last post author.

+1
Maha

Postby Mugiwara » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:45 pm

+1 sometimes can be really annoying.
Mugiwara

Postby Maha » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:12 pm

is it possible to allow filters for the "Latest forum posts/topics:" part of the tavern?
we are not all interested in bug reports, or 'the last poster wins' kind of stuff.
through the forum board index we can still find all, but on the tavern we shoeld be able to block parts of the forum, certain threads or contributions from players we regard as forum spammers.
Maha

Postby Charles Vane » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Maha wrote:is it possible to allow filters for the "Latest forum posts/topics:" part of the tavern?
we are not all interested in bug reports, or 'the last poster wins' kind of stuff.
through the forum board index we can still find all, but on the tavern we shoeld be able to block parts of the forum, certain threads or contributions from players we regard as forum spammers.

+1

The tavern acts as a feed for new content. While first posts should alway show, players should have the option after viewing to track that thread or not in the tavern. If not it no longer becomes displayed for them, leaving their small tavern screen filled with useful topics they actually care about.
Charles Vane

Postby Mack » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:36 pm

+1
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Postby Cdv » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:02 am

Shadowood wrote:
Cdv wrote:Can we have two links to the shipwreck hunt feature in the fleet page? One for hunting in the port the fleet is in and the other for other ports - 'New Shipwreck hunt' and 'New Shipwreck hunt in another port'. The first link would skip the map page. It would save a lot of clicks.

+1

Is there any chance this can be implemented quickly? If approved, of course. :)
My guild is my weakness and my strength.
"...there should be no worries...if someone destroys all your ships."- CJ
"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded."
Cdv

Postby Mugiwara » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:04 pm

when i cast stackable voodoo at the end of the test there is a back to inventory choice. But when i cast none stackable voodoo there isnt any choice. Is there any chance to add this choice for none stackable voodoos also?
Mugiwara

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions