Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Malachi Constant » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:28 pm

On another request. When viewing battles, can we have a tab for NEXT and PREVIOUS so we can view the progression of an attack without having to back out a page?
Malachi Constant

Postby Maha » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:54 pm

Malachi Constant wrote:On another request. When viewing battles, can we have a tab for NEXT and PREVIOUS so we can view the progression of an attack without having to back out a page?

+1 like that very much.
Maha

Postby Cdv » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:35 am

Can we have two links to the shipwreck hunt feature in the fleet page? One for hunting in the port the fleet is in and the other for other ports - 'New Shipwreck hunt' and 'New Shipwreck hunt in another port'. The first link would skip the map page. It would save a lot of clicks.
My guild is my weakness and my strength.
"...there should be no worries...if someone destroys all your ships."- CJ
"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded."
Cdv

Postby Shadowood » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:41 am

Cdv wrote:Can we have two links to the shipwreck hunt feature in the fleet page? One for hunting in the port the fleet is in and the other for other ports - 'New Shipwreck hunt' and 'New Shipwreck hunt in another port'. The first link would skip the map page. It would save a lot of clicks.

+1
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Knight Orlong » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:03 pm

If possible kindly link the Ruby Necklace casted screen to the daughter's room it has been cast on.

It would be useful to raise out her mood immediately after her percentage has gone up. it is several clicks away currently and frankly I often get into the wrong daughter's room, forgetting which daughter I was tending to...
Knight Orlong
Knight Orlong

Postby DezNutz » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:12 pm

This has been requested before, but I'll mention it here as well. Nation Forums should have more than 10 maximum threads.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby PhoenixKnight » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:31 pm

In the nation forums, can we have an option to revise the rank limit to view the topic.
Example, if you had a forum set to duke and up and you want to include it to Barons and up or the other way around.
Phoenix Knight
Dragon of the desert and the two seas
PhoenixKnight

Postby Malachi Constant » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:34 pm

PhoenixKnight wrote:In the nation forums, can we have an option to revise the rank limit to view the topic.
Example, if you had a forum set to duke and up and you want to include it to Barons and up or the other way around.

+1 Yes. Please
Malachi Constant

Postby Knight Orlong » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:38 am

And one more thing.

We already have two direct link to the voodoo screen from anywhere in the game:
the Skull design on the header and on the voodoo button on the chat bar. It would be nice if one of them were to lead directly into the view and use curses page - you know, for quick casting.
Knight Orlong
Knight Orlong

Postby DezNutz » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Would love to see a correction to this. While looking at HQ of a port, if you have a fleet dock(ed/ing) in that port, you can only see that/those fleets in that port. To check your other fleets statuses you have to go to another port. HQ should be updated to show docked or docking ships at the top for that port followed by the remaining fleets.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions