Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Mugiwara » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:20 am

if you would use this vooodoo on you can you get that bounty:D
Mugiwara

Postby Lefty » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:36 am

DoS wrote:
Lefty wrote:As the Bounty King. I would be interested in a notification of new bounties placed on the market. Anyone else? xD

It sounds good and all. But, I fear that people will get hit with 30+ events everytime a merchant gets his ship's stolen.

It would be an option to add. Like notification thru email about attacks or messages. :idea:
Lefty

Postby Charles Vane » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:40 am

Lefty wrote:
DoS wrote:
Lefty wrote:As the Bounty King. I would be interested in a notification of new bounties placed on the market. Anyone else? xD

It sounds good and all. But, I fear that people will get hit with 30+ events everytime a merchant gets his ship's stolen.

It would be an option to add. Like notification thru email about attacks or messages. :idea:

Make it max 1 notification per hour or two. Then you dont get one for every bounty one person adds within 5 minutes but you'll get one frequently enough to stay on top of the new ones as they arrive.
Charles Vane

Postby Donald Trump » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:50 am

Lefty wrote:
DoS wrote:

Well then it is okay as long as it does not effect me. +1
Just repeat after me: "Czar Ivan did not help me win the elections."
Donald Trump

Postby Donald Trump » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:52 am

Can we have a chat bot?

Like it will say something every time a player says something specific, or joins the guild, or leaves the guild?
Just repeat after me: "Czar Ivan did not help me win the elections."
Donald Trump

Postby Admiral Nelson » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:58 am

Can there be a a Join of date below Nation when you click on a Players profile?

When the player joined that Nation for example.

Spain
Joined Spain on day 365

Or

Spain
Since day 365
Admiral Nelson

Postby Mack » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:51 pm

Mack wrote:I dont understand how my fleet did not stock the bars in the wearhouse why is it carring the same bars back and fourth?? I have it set to buy then stock why is it not working .. there are even times i have my fleets set up to stock tobacco from thorakas in aiora's wearhouse , but what ends up happening is it will load wood from aiora take itbto thorakas then bring it right back and stock it in aioras wearhouse, what is going on

This sucks
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Postby Mugiwara » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:01 pm

stii same problem? i also have same problem. my fleet just moving with same material in it:S for every port visit im pause the fleet manually sell and activate again:S
Mugiwara

Postby Mack » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:06 pm

Makes me feel a little better that im not alone
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Postby Bmw » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:10 pm

havent seen that problem yet but i havent traded in the last few days so i couldn't have seen it anyways
Bmw

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions