Bermuda Daily Issue #1

Re: Bermuda Daily Issue #1

Postby Sebena » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Shadowood wrote:Well done sir! I look forward to more

Entire editorial sends their thanks we will try to deliver fresh news every day this support on the first issuue makes us really happy
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Sebena

Postby Sebena » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:59 pm

Mugiwara wrote:nice job and i like the joke aswell :)

thank you you can expect laugh each day with Bermuda daily we are fun group who loves jokes and making others laugh :)
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Sebena

Postby Sebena » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:04 pm

DoS wrote:Maybe bold the headings.

The roleplay is nice, but it isn't news..

If you run out of news; there is no need to publish. I dislike the news channels who utterly report filling garbage because they have to run 24/7.

Quality > Quantity.

Bermuda is interessting country and a lot of things happen here, if we don't include happenings in our country we can't call ourselves Bermudas newspapers.

Now on the seriouse note if we depend on avonmora news concerning real players only we will get another dull newspapers with publishing every 15 days. Then we end up in a loop where nespapers stop publishing. If you don't like RPG part you can just skip it although PG has huge RPG part in it.
Sebena

Postby Donald Trump » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:06 pm

If you wanna RPG. Go ahead.

But a newspaper that publishes every week has a lot more thought, news, and information than ones being sent out daily. There isn't much news some days. If you are to go daily, the entire thing will be RPG.
Last edited by Donald Trump on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just repeat after me: "Czar Ivan did not help me win the elections."
Donald Trump

Postby Sebena » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:06 pm

Lana wrote:Very nice start Wolfie! :y
And I really liked your idea of a daily joke!

Pun pogodak! ^_^

Thank you... we really apperciat all the support which we recived till now..

Hvala ^_^
Sebena

Postby Sebena » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:08 pm

DoS wrote:If you wanna RPG.

But a newspaper that publishes every week has a lot more thought, news, and information than ones being sent out daily. There isn't much news some days. If you are to go daily, the entire thing will be RPG.

Nope there will be more news about real players some will be dull due days being dull... If you don't like RPG then you are free to skip our newspapers it's not like we force you to read us.
Sebena

Postby DezNutz » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:11 pm

Wolfie wrote:
DoS wrote:Maybe bold the headings.

The roleplay is nice, but it isn't news..

If you run out of news; there is no need to publish. I dislike the news channels who utterly report filling garbage because they have to run 24/7.

Quality > Quantity.

Bermuda is interessting country and a lot of things happen here, if we don't include happenings in our country we can't call ourselves Bermudas newspapers.

Now on the seriouse note if we depend on avonmora news concerning real players only we will get another dull newspapers with publishing every 15 days. Then we end up in a loop where nespapers stop publishing. If you don't like RPG part you can just skip it although PG has huge RPG part in it.

I agree. The RPG stories add another level to the paper. You can't have every newspaper writing the same stories, as well it doesn't take much to see what is going on. Most post threads on the forum talking about X, Y, and Z. The paper should be both some factual gameplay stories and some RPG stories. Imagination is the name of the game and without it, you can become boring and dull.

Look at Avery's paper, his paper has a considerable RPG portion when he conducts interviews. It is something different that defines his paper besides the "this is what happened in Avonmora since our last edition".
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Donald Trump » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:14 pm

I'm not saying I dislike the newspapers. I am just trying to be a bit constructive. GL anyways.
Just repeat after me: "Czar Ivan did not help me win the elections."
Donald Trump

Postby Captain meow » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:29 pm

hmm this news paper better be cat friendly for readers
Captain meow

Postby PhoenixKnight » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:58 am

Well done
Phoenix Knight
Dragon of the desert and the two seas
PhoenixKnight