Message in a Bottle - Edition #3 - Page 3

Message in a Bottle - Edition #3 - Page 3

Postby DezNutz » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:51 am

Message in a Bottle Third Edition

PAGES

Meliva vs. Clockwork:

Meliva wrote:Well first I'd like to say that, it was fun fighting clock, and I got back the bucket for Channel Islands, so while the fighting was a draw, I got what I wanted, and it only cost a ton of voodoo and effort.

I had just the WORST start to this fight, and made some pretty bad mistakes. I swear, lady luck had it out for me at first, as CW broke through my MB clearing it first try several times, and once with a purify despite having other voodoo on.

He had me locked down good and tight, but thanks to having nothing worth hitting, he mostly could only do minor damage, while locking me down. Thankfully he decided to let me try to get a hit in, which I did and did some damage back.

All in all, was a good time, and I learned a good bit from this fight. Plus I did steal a single LMM, which is on sale NOW!

I'm happy with a draw, as for the bucket, he never admitted to have lost it, so I'll just assume he gave tom a decoy bucket.=

But I took another from him regardless of what bucket it is lol

Made some mistakes and had some bad luck, but overall, if we judged this by who lost more overall, I won, but if we judged it by who did more damage, I lost. So I think a draw is fair lol

Clockwork wrote:So where do I begin...

I really enjoyed the fight I had with Mel. I know that’s a weird place to start, but let me get to the chase.

She willingly put herself in a position to fight anybody. The community chose me and xPro, and I decided to step up to break the tie.

I really enjoyed what I did, having to lock her down and keep her on her toes.

I felt it wouldn’t be so fun if she couldn’t have her fair share of game. So I came up with a project I had to do at home, gave her an hour or two to have some fun, and came back before update.

She did really well, other than the weird times FOJ cards, but that would’ve been fine had I’ve been in active for the next two.

I really want to push that things could have gone worse for her had she run anything better than a Flag Galleon.

That would’ve been my target, and there would’ve been hell to come with it.

Seeing as she chose to be a porcupine, ( she goes to call that a tactic), it made it really difficult to target her.

The best option I had, to prevent me being raided of the hundreds of fleets I have, was to just lock her down and set up my defenses.

Yeah it’s expensive, but it could’ve gone a lot worse for me .

I want to thank Mel for giving me the chance to have a blast at fighting again.

It seems nowadays no one is really wanting a real fight, and just shows toxic stupid s*** instead.

I long for a real fight, we’re both sides believe righteously in the causes, and will fight to the end for it. I wait that day when my enemy is that person. I can’t wait to try and kick their ass :-)

Thank you Mel. You did well, be faster next time tho
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Re: Message in a Bottle - Edition #3 - Page 3

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:28 pm

oh my... such prowess fighting above your voodoo class.... good job mel :D
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Meliva » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:32 pm

Dmanwuzhere wrote:oh my... such prowess fighting above your voodoo class.... good job mel :D

Thank ya. Was a hard fight, though honestly I'm just glad I didn't have to fight Pro again- :D
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Postby Cutpurse » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:38 pm

it was a short fight, a real quickie, mel wrote longer story about chicken buckets on front page :D
Cutpurse

Postby Meliva » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:01 pm

Cutpurse wrote:it was a short fight, a real quickie, mel wrote longer story about chicken buckets on front page :D

:D, Argo actually wrote the front page, I was just included in it. I only wrote here and the weather report.
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Return to Message in a Bottle