Bermuda Daily - Issue #40: Amazing voices

Bermuda Daily - Issue #40: Amazing voices

Postby Dejanira » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:44 am

Bermuda Daily - Issue #40

David Stewart from England and Annie Lennox from Scotland weren't together at the time they actually played together but the closeness among them made their duo working very well, and they had success in the 80s, expecially with the album Sweet Dreams.
But I chose a different song to represent them, one from their 1985 album Be Yourself Tonight. Thevideo is a professional short movie, in which Dave, as the French king Louis, is watching Annie acting and singing in a show with unicorns and angels.
There's an harmonica solo in the song, and it is played by Stevie Wonder.
Many other artists recorded covers of this vocals-challenging song.

On air on Radio Image Bermuda today the amazing voice of Annie Lennox in this Eurythmics success There Must Be An Angel!

Good listening and see you tomorrow.
:)
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Re: Bermuda Daily - Issue #40: Amazing voices

Postby Kangaroo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:22 pm

Dejanira wrote:Bermuda Daily - Issue #40

David Stewart from England and Annie Lennox from Scotland weren't together at the time they actually played together but the closeness among them made their duo working very well, and they had success in the 80s, expecially with the album Sweet Dreams.
But I chose a different song to represent them, one from their 1985 album Be Yourself Tonight. Thevideo is a professional short movie, in which Dave, as the French king Louis, is watching Annie acting and singing in a show with unicorns and angels.
There's an harmonica solo in the song, and it is played by Stevie Wonder.
Many other artists recorded covers of this vocals-challenging song.

On air on Radio Image Bermuda today the amazing voice of Annie Lennox in this Eurythmics success There Must Be An Angel!

Good listening and see you tomorrow.
:)

Beautiful song, my then wife bought the album, my favourite song of theirs was the title track for that album. but they didn't do many bad ones :)
Some people are like Slinkies, totally useless but great fun to watch when you push them down the stairs
Kangaroo

Re: Bermuda Daily - Issue #40: Amazing voices

Postby Dejanira » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:25 pm

Yep :)
I'll post some more song from them, or from Annie Lennox solo albums. Stewart is still playing too, but he's not as famous as her.
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Return to Bermuda Daily