Bermuda Daily - Issue #37: But in the 80s...

Bermuda Daily - Issue #37: But in the 80s...

Postby Dejanira » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Bermuda Daily - Issue #37

In the last Issue I said the 80s were a weird decade for music. Truth is that there were also many good songs and albums and bands and artists.

A process that startd in late 70s, but that got its peak in the 80s, has been the British band presented in this Issue. They took from jazz, reggae, rock... When they published their fourth album, they were already a world known band. The singer, known by just his nickname, had even acted in a few movies. All the three guys weren't new on the mucis scene, even when they met in 1977.

So when this album appeared in 1981, the critics were waiting for it. This album maybe topped the prevoius one, which were all perfect.

Radio Image Bermuda presents today Invisible Sun extract from Ghost In The Machine, fourth album by The Police (Sting, Stewart Copeland, Andy Summers)

Have a very good listening :) and see you tomorrow.
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Re: Bermuda Daily - Issue #37: But in the 80s...

Postby Admiral Nelson » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:12 pm

Very nice.

Think one song has to be Acceptable in the 80s. (For the next issue based around the 80s) :) :D
Admiral Nelson

Re: Bermuda Daily - Issue #37: But in the 80s...

Postby Dejanira » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:40 am

Admiral Nelson wrote:Think one song has to be Acceptable in the 80s. (For the next issue based around the 80s) :) :D

I didn't know it. Thank you :)
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Return to Bermuda Daily