Bermuda Daily - Issue #7: Giorgio by Moroder (+ bonus track)

Bermuda Daily - Issue #7: Giorgio by Moroder (+ bonus track)

Postby Dejanira » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:23 am

Bermuda Daily - Issue #7

Here's the August 1st issue.
Today the song is a more recent one, chosen in a different genre and decade: electronic funky (&pop) and 2010s.
Lets jump from English performers to a French band. This song belongs to a recent album by a reknown one. It is a collaboration that celebrates even in its title the long career of the Italian musician Giorgio Moroder. It is not the most famous track of this album, very well known for Get Lucky, another inspired collaboration (this one with Pharrell Williams), but it is a very peculiar electronic excerpt enriched by the voice of Moroder himself.

For Radio Image Bermuda the today song is Giorgio by Moroder from the 2013 album Random Access Memory by Daft Punk.

Plus!
A bonus track, suggested by a reader and added into the scheduled program.
Performed by the Turquoise Jeep Records hip hop artists Flynt Flossy and Yung Humma: Treat me like a pirate.

;)
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Re: Bermuda Daily - Issue #7: Giorgio by Moroder (+ bonus tr

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:25 am

Uh ....... no lol :D
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Re: Bermuda Daily - Issue #7: Giorgio by Moroder (+ bonus tr

Postby Dejanira » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:31 am

Dmanwuzhere wrote:Uh ....... no lol :D

Here's a classic from Giorgio Moroder: Mah-na Mah-na :D
I wonder how many know the author among those who have ever listened to this. One of the most famous cover is the Muppets'.

Besides this divertissement he wrote mainly jazz and ambient music for movies soundtracks.
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Return to Bermuda Daily