Bermuda Daily Issue #3

Bermuda Daily Issue #3

Postby Sebena » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:38 pm

Is Grenada new nation in making?

Today in Avonmora our reporters said they saw many ships flying Grenada flag? Our field research teams gathered info that couple high profile players and few rookies are ranking up in Grenada. After recent merger and information that 3 ports will be available for taking, our researchers of foreign affairs thinks that this is reason for these moves. In our yesterday issue we said that Egypt could take those three ports and we still believe that but with todays events we think that it won't be easy taking and peaceful transition so stay tuned Bermuda daily will be on the scene to follow any development.

New leadership in St.Kitts.

When we reported about merger we said that William one eye will lead that nation. We were right at that time but now we see that new king is chosen. Is it because people didn't liked Williams rulership or it was deal between 2 kings? Maybe we see first ever double ruled nation. With PhoenixKnight leading as a most influential player in Avonmora we believe that for the sake of nation they agreed that on the paper he is ruler and in the reallity it is nation ruled by two kings.

What will happen with Shipwreck hunt?

On december 29th 2016. Huge discovery happend in Avonmora one of those crazy labs discovered long and tough rope and extra large size of air tanks. These discoveries opend new option called Shipwreck hunting. Everyone bought ropes and tanks and started their search for most prized ships that were sunken due the drunk captains and wrath of Leviathans. When this expedition started rough estimation of sunken ships was issued by Captain Jack and it said 45K shipwrecks. Everyone thought that this will be rough task but in little more than 2 months from 45K of shipwrecks we came on the number 421. Now this raise one question what will happen when last shipwreck is found? Will Leviathans start seeking what is rightfully theirs? Will we have ovepopulation of fishes because of too clean sea? Some ecologists says that this is great situation for researching of the depths because now any big shadow belove the sea will give better chances of discovery new specie rather than costing them time and money on finding shipwrecks. Other ecologists says that this will put in danger our eco system because small fishes will lose most of their feeding ground. Tourism will suffer huge blow because Scuba diving won't be that tempting. Tourist experts says that most scuba divers went in to the sea in search for gold bars without shipwrecks that possibility is close to 0. Only time will tell what's going to hapen.

Joke of the day

Teacher: "If I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven."
Teacher: "No, listen carefully... If I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven."
Teacher: "Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you two apples, and another two apples and another two, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Six."
Teacher: "Good. Now if I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven!"
Teacher: "Johnny, where in the heck do you get seven from?!"
Johnny: "Because I've already got a freaking cat!"
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Sebena

Re: Bermuda Daily Issue #3

Postby Sebena » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:39 pm

Once again we are deeply sorry for Spelling and grammar mistakes but our language experts are running late due overuse of rum and goat meat last night.
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Sebena

Postby Lana » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Nice! :)
Interesting view on possible consequences of shipwreck hunting. :wheel
Lana

Postby Mugiwara » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:21 pm

again with a nice chapter sir. well done. looking forward to see more, and im glad we gave you a good enough subject to publish it in newspaper:y

Mugiwara...
Mugiwara

Postby Sebena » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:27 pm

Mugiwara wrote:again with a nice chapter sir. well done. looking forward to see more, and im glad we gave you a good enough subject to publish it in newspaper:y

Mugiwara...

well anything can become news if it is presented in right way...
Sebena

Postby PhoenixKnight » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:19 am

Great articles but I have to say that my favorite part is the joke!
Phoenix Knight
Dragon of the desert and the two seas
PhoenixKnight

Return to Bermuda Daily