Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby DezNutz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:00 pm

I'm sure this has been suggested before, but I think Battles should have subsets of data : ALL, Offense/Attack, Defense/Defend. This is especially prevalent for Guild Battles. It is a nuisance to track specific activity when it just shows all and you have to fudge through several pages to find the data.

To be honest I would love to see this: ALL, Skirmish Attacks, Skirmish Defense, Plunder Attacks, Plunder Defense, Attacks, Defense. However, I would be happy if it was separated down to the basic subset: ALL, Attack, Defend.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Mack » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:33 pm

i think it would be nice to choose if i want my ships to dock after an attack rather thn automaticly pausing, the paid thier ransom why cant they continue their route
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Postby Meliva » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:41 pm

Mack wrote:i think it would be nice to choose if i want my ships to dock after an attack rather thn automaticly pausing, the paid thier ransom why cant they continue their route

I mean I think its normally because most people would WANT their routes to pause since if they are being hit, then you probably have voodoo on you, so if they keep going that just makes things worse. Though I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have that as an option, but I do think very few people would turn it on.
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Postby Mack » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:42 pm

im weird i know but i have a plan
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Postby Admiral Nelson » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:43 pm

For Rotten Food, I believe it would be better to have more 'statements' for specific conditions.

For example:

If the ship is at the seabed:
"This ship is not sailing the waters, however in shallow waters it might be found..."

If the ship is in someones marina:
"This ship, is currently unavailable. Perhaps create a message on forums asking someone for it?"

If the ship has been sold:
"This ship, has been sold to the Shipwright, therefore is not available."

If the ship does not exist:
"No ship exists with that ID, on these waters!"

This makes it easier for people tracking there ships.
Admiral Nelson

Postby Cutpurse » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:51 pm

i do like the idea of being able to verify if certain ship still exists. but its location, like private marina, or most importantly, shipmarket, which you left out, should be left as secret
Cutpurse

Postby Admiral Nelson » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Cutpurse wrote:i do like the idea of being able to verify if certain ship still exists. but its location, like private marina, or most importantly, shipmarket, which you left out, should be left as secret

Even so we do need, some type of statement that says it can be found somewhere.
Admiral Nelson

Postby Dejanira » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:39 am

I would really like to have a way to add a tick, or a note, or something to highlight ports in the Active Ports page.

Lets say I want to check ports A, B, C more than others. I'd love if I could set a way to remember those. Even a simple tick box with no actual meaning would work.
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Postby Anomander » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:02 pm

Would it be possible to make so that it's possible to view only the traderoutes in certain ports?
for example, if i'm in Aiora then i could be able to choose to only view my fleets who enter Aiora...
Anomander

Postby Shadowood » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:29 pm

On the Demographics page. Top 10 Most Profitable Fleets -

Can we include 2 decimal points after the billion? Would be good know/see.

I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions