Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby not a pirate » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:55 am

Most profitable fleet demographic update.. or more specific naming. The fleet that makes 7M trading is considered "most profitable", while my plundering fleet has made (amount that is more than 7M) since the update. I think either the Most Profitable Fleet should either be specifically designated for *TRADE*, or include the fleets that plunder instead.

The Golden Apple by Dread Danik
 7M

Plunder Balance
Today:
1x,xxx,xxx
not a pirate

Postby Kangaroo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:27 am

Not sure if still in mini request time, but a like button for the forum is as 21st century as a smartphone, the lack of it is very 80's, retro cool, but functionally uncool
Some people are like Slinkies, totally useless but great fun to watch when you push them down the stairs
Kangaroo

Postby Charles Vane » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:07 pm

Would be nice for players to be able to select which achievements are visible in their profile to other players. They can be categorized as..

Battle (any with a cannon image)
Royal (all king achievements)
Special (all special ones granted by admin)
Draft (all fantasy draft)
Top Helper

Etc.
Charles Vane

Postby Zephore » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:20 pm

Charles Vane wrote:Would be nice for players to be able to select which achievements are visible in their profile to other players. They can be categorized as..

Battle (any with a cannon image)
Royal (all king achievements)
Special (all special ones granted by admin)
Draft (all fantasy draft)
Top Helper

Etc.

+1
Zephore

Postby Dejanira » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:06 pm

While voting for a diplomacy treaty:

Proposed Articles
1.Proposed Treaty is Peace Treaty
2.Target Nation is Nation X

I'd wish Nation X could be clickable.
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Postby sXs » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:27 pm

Is it possible to get a tab within the Market menu, or the credit exchange, that lists the banks that are buying and selling credits and their prices? Recent credit market swings have brought the banks and credits back into play.

It would be nice to have this option along with the normal exchange.
sXs

Postby PhoenixKnight » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:03 pm

Can we revise the captains equation? It is very expensive to get officers as you go up. For example, to get another 400 captains, I need 3.5 billion. That is nearly 9 million per captain. Since you need 5 captains to 1 admiral and not necessarily 1 merchant, I think captains should be reduced
Phoenix Knight
Dragon of the desert and the two seas
PhoenixKnight

Postby Redjack02 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:38 pm

Can we drop recal fleet after cancel Fishing please.
Redjack02

Postby Charles Vane » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:57 pm

Going through the different ship base speeds, i'd think a large frigate (commonly a heavier hunting version of a frigate) would be more agile and faster than a Ship of the Line (a water fortress of sorts).

I'd like to request a change in either increasing the Large Frigates base speed, decreasing the sotl speed, or a combination of both. Could even just switch the two. This would be much more realistic.
Charles Vane

Postby Sebena » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:10 am

Charles Vane wrote:Going through the different ship base speeds, i'd think a large frigate (commonly a heavier hunting version of a frigate) would be more agile and faster than a Ship of the Line (a water fortress of sorts).

I'd like to request a change in either increasing the Large Frigates base speed, decreasing the sotl speed, or a combination of both. Could even just switch the two. This would be much more realistic.

I disagree because if SotL was to become slower or LF become faster it would cause too much unbalance unless we would get option to board the ship or we get weather effects because if either scenario occures Fleet of LFs would be able to wipe out fleet of SotLs.in curnent mechanic with their base speed changed with right stacking of att points Lf would dominate SotLs with an ease
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Sebena

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions