Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby not a pirate » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:53 pm

A Tavern>Forum filter. As in, filter what threads you keep seeing as being updated. Real life example: I don't want to see the roleplay threads. A function that allows the player to essentially "mute" a thread from appearing until unmuted.
not a pirate

Postby Meliva » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:56 pm

Strife wrote:A Tavern>Forum filter. As in, filter what threads you keep seeing as being updated. Real life example: I don't want to see the roleplay threads. A function that allows the player to essentially "mute" a thread from appearing until unmuted.

Yeah I think this would be a good addition honestly. Shouldn't be too hard to add either I don't think, so +1 from me.
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Postby not a pirate » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:27 pm

Also not sure if this is popular or not, but just like how you can click "Next/Previous Port" in the Port Gossip, etc., a system to just go through the plunder boards like that.
not a pirate

Postby Qwerty00172 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:31 pm

Am I the only one that has trouble reading the deep red text at times? Would a slightly different red make it clearer to read? maybe its just my eyes. I'd be interested to know if anyone else has this problem.
Qwerty00172

Postby Meliva » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:35 pm

Qwerty00172 wrote:Am I the only one that has trouble reading the deep red text at times? Would a slightly different red make it clearer to read? maybe its just my eyes. I'd be interested to know if anyone else has this problem.

Now that you mention it, I do sometimes have a bit of trouble reading it sometimes- mainly when its deep red with black behind it. I think an option to customize the colour of text and backgrounds would be a good addition. Gonna check to make sure that isn't already an option though.
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Postby Qwerty00172 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:18 am

More specifically, if you go to your "active ports" page to see your warehouse stock..... the current price for each commodity is in dark red against black. I find that a bit hard, but ok. However, when yourwarehouse is fully stocked.....the far right column of stock vs current capacity.... if fully stocked is a deeper red again. That's the one I really struggle with.
Qwerty00172

Postby Zephore » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:25 am

Qwerty00172 wrote:More specifically, if you go to your "active ports" page to see your warehouse stock..... the current price for each commodity is in dark red against black. I find that a bit hard, but ok. However, when yourwarehouse is fully stocked.....the far right column of stock vs current capacity.... if fully stocked is a deeper red again. That's the one I really struggle with.

Maybe if it were orange or white? Seems to be the main colours along with red in the theme of PG.
Zephore

Postby PFH » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 am

Qwerty00172 wrote:More specifically, if you go to your "active ports" page to see your warehouse stock..... the current price for each commodity is in dark red against black. I find that a bit hard, but ok. However, when yourwarehouse is fully stocked.....the far right column of stock vs current capacity.... if fully stocked is a deeper red again. That's the one I really struggle with.

We had a similar problem arise for many players when viewing a ship's fleet and that part has been solved except for the active ports. The same color in ship's fleet interface can be used for the active ports page.
Evil Teddy Bear :P
PFH

Postby Captain Savage » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:28 am

On the council page, dukes and governors should be listed in order of influence
Tired of greedy bankers?

Well come on down to Savage Bankers !The only bank that gives you 500k Monthly for every deposit of more than 10 000 000

Open your account today :chest
http://s2.piratesglory.com/index.php?page=bank&id=206
Captain Savage

Postby PhoenixKnight » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:37 am

Can we have the guild ranks in ranks configuration arrangeable? Example, if I want to arrange by power descending or ascending
Phoenix Knight
Dragon of the desert and the two seas
PhoenixKnight

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions