Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Grapefruit » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:23 am

Any chance you could add a 'go to market' link on the hideout page?
I don't know, it seems to me if they ain't got you one way they got you another,
So what's the answer? that's what I keep asking myself, what's it all about?
Know what l mean?
Grapefruit

Postby Dejanira » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:51 am

+1
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Postby Sir Thalius Hayle » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Would it be possible, when looking at a list of our fleets, to allow for a list of the ships we have in a fleet to appear when hovering over the fleet link similar to how it works when looking at another player's fleets on the plunder or npc screens?

Would make it LOADS easier when trying to rearrange fleets or find specific ships and you can't remember which fleet you put it or them in some weeks ago.
“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.” ~ Samuel Clemens
Sir Thalius Hayle

Postby DezNutz » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:48 pm

I'm sure this has been suggested before, but Treasury Payouts should work similarly as the ship market. The player must pick up the funds. The funds shouldn't auto enter their account.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:06 pm

While they may auto enter a players account, it is assumed that when one issues a payout from one's nation, they are aware of when it will enter their account. Armed with that information one then knows when to be online. To alter that, imo, also restricts a Booty Master from being utilized in one of the circumstances it was designed for.
-1 :D
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby DezNutz » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Dmanwuzhere wrote:While they may auto enter a players account, it is assumed that when one issues a payout from one's nation, they are aware of when it will enter their account. Armed with that information one then knows when to be online. To alter that, imo, also restricts a Booty Master from being utilized in one of the circumstances it was designed for.
-1 :D

This doesn't prevent a Booty Master from functioning or being used. A player still has to move the money after they receive it.

DezNutz

Postby Admiral Nelson » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:16 pm

DezNutz wrote:I'm sure this has been suggested before, but Treasury Payouts should work similarly as the ship market. The player must pick up the funds. The funds shouldn't auto enter their account.

Why not just make a system, where every time a person casts Rum Festival on their selected port, the money goes into the selected bank?
Admiral Nelson

Postby DezNutz » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:18 pm

John Avery wrote:
DezNutz wrote:I'm sure this has been suggested before, but Treasury Payouts should work similarly as the ship market. The player must pick up the funds. The funds shouldn't auto enter their account.

Why not just make a system, where every time a person casts Rum Festival on their selected port, the money goes into the selected bank?

Yeah, except that Rum Festival requires a player to be online when they cast it.

DezNutz

Postby Admiral Nelson » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:20 pm

My point exactly.

Just because you lost money due to your inactivity, does not mean it should be changed. Merely you should be more active.

Bigtea lost 80 Million to me once when Bountys dropped - As he was not active at the time. He did not complain.
Admiral Nelson

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:21 pm

It seems to me a request made to further the agenda of those who do not use a schedule or foresight to plan. It is said this is to be a thinking game. But I argue there are some who want to limit their own responsibility and adjust the game to be a crutch and take away as much thinking as possible.
-1 :)
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions