Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Banger » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:53 pm

Cdv wrote:A "Delete Fleet" link next to "Rename Fleet" on the fleet page. It would make it easier to delete the fleet when you remove all the ships rather than returning to the Manage Fleets page.

+1
Banger

Postby Admiral Nelson » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:58 pm

Or after X minutes, the fleet with no ships get automatically destroyed.

(X being a number, I am thinking 5.)
Admiral Nelson

Postby Banger » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:59 pm

John Avery wrote:Or after X minutes, the fleet with no ships get automatically destroyed.

Also +1
Banger

Postby Dejanira » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:32 am

Clicking on Most Notorious players links to the fame chart page where I'm actually in. But clicking on Most Influential players links to page 1.
Wouldn't it be better to be linked to the influence chart page where I'm actually in too?
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Postby Shadowood » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:28 pm

John Avery wrote:Or after X minutes, the fleet with no ships get automatically destroyed.

Pretty sure this happens already. Not sure if it's 10 mins or if its on the hour. I remember this been discussed when I posted the defleeting of Putin.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby DezNutz » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:40 pm

Shadowood wrote:

Pretty sure this happens already. Not sure if it's 10 mins or if its on the hour. I remember this been discussed when I posted the defleeting of Putin.

It is the top of the hour.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby DezNutz » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:35 pm

As Top Helpers only shows the top 15, Add a section that shows your current points/votes.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby PFH » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Rename all fleets option and rename all ships option
Evil Teddy Bear :P
PFH

Postby Sir Thalius Hayle » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:48 am

Add: "Remove ship from market" option if no bids have been made after set amount of time passes with no bids, or auto return ship to player after set amount of time passes with no bids.
“When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.” ~ Samuel Clemens
Sir Thalius Hayle

Postby Maha » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:21 am

Sir Thalius Hayle wrote:Add: "Remove ship from market" option if no bids have been made after set amount of time passes with no bids, or auto return ship to player after set amount of time passes with no bids.

that won't happen to prevent abuse. a ship on the market at a ridiculous price is safe from stealing.

you just have to lower the price to make your ship more appealing or be patient :)

for ships less then 1 credit you can make a special deal, announcing the deal on the forum to free up your slots.
best to inform #1 (Captain Jack) since its officially not allowed to make player to player sales, but in case of low value ships with an open offer on the forum it's permitted in most cases.
Maha

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions