Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Maha » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:26 pm

Mugiwara wrote:when i sent or received a message from someone via the chat panel. after conversation im closing the chat window. but when i refresh the page its automatically opening again. im doing same process to close it but its really annoying still opening. is there any reasobn for that or way to get rid of that?
My current solution relogging to game:S

it's a long standing issue. The developers invest their time and budget where it counts,since the game is advertisement free etc only so much can be done. i am afraid that the chat program is low on the to do list.
Maha

Postby Mugiwara » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:29 pm

oh i see. nvm than. i guess i have that issue when im using firefox. google chrome not doing that much.(just guess didnt tried too much to have some real informations)
Mugiwara

Postby Mack » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:16 pm

I dont understand how my fleet did not stock the bars in the wearhouse why is it carring the same bars back and fourth?? I have it set to buy then stock why is it not working .. there are even times i have my fleets set up to stock tobacco from thorakas in aiora's wearhouse , but what ends up happening is it will load wood from aiora take itbto thorakas then bring it right back and stock it in aioras wearhouse, what is going on
ALL HAIL JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS KING!
Mack

Postby Mugiwara » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:26 pm

if you choose minimum sell prize for gold bar and if the port doesnt have that requirements your ship will just come back with gold bars back and forth until you gonna edit that selling prize. or in your case i guess buying prize. if i didnt misunderstand your problem?
Mugiwara

Postby Mack » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:37 pm

Well thats what i was thinking at first.. i have the buy price set low enough, it does buy them... the sell price i set really high with the thoughts that sense it should be stocking them the sale price shouldn't mean anything, at least that's my line of thinking
Mack

Postby Mugiwara » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:38 pm

i see. is there any chance(i dont think so) your warehouse was full?
Mugiwara

Postby Mack » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:40 pm

No, it has plenty of room
Mack

Postby Mugiwara » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:09 am

if you didnt solve the problem maybe its because fleet's danger halt action. i guess something similar happened to me.
Mugiwara

Postby Lefty » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:11 am

As the Bounty King. I would be interested in a notification of new bounties placed on the market. Anyone else? xD
Lefty

Postby Donald Trump » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:14 am

Lefty wrote:As the Bounty King. I would be interested in a notification of new bounties placed on the market. Anyone else? xD

It sounds good and all. But, I fear that people will get hit with 30+ events everytime a merchant gets his ship's stolen.
Just repeat after me: "Czar Ivan did not help me win the elections."
Donald Trump

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions