Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Maha » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:36 am

on the my auction pages (ship and cards alike)

can there be a place that shows how many credits are coming our way?
i often monitor those pages to see how many credits i can expect. it would be nice to have all the sales added up already.

it could look like: total income through sales: XX credits
Maha

Postby Mugiwara » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:39 pm

I dont know this is the right place to write but daily sign up count is pretty high but almost %99 of them not even trying to play game. If you will be newcomer to the game at least you would try to do a few quest and if you cant just quit. Which will also let you have at least little bit influence and fame due to beginner missions.

I dont know its possible but maybe some players found a way to exploit the present feature and signing with new accounts sending present to themself and quitting or even making same action day by day. Well if you can have a chance to control and prevent something like that to happen it would be helpful.
Mugiwara

Postby Haron » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:47 pm

Maha wrote:on the my auction pages (ship and cards alike)

can there be a place that shows how many credits are coming our way?
i often monitor those pages to see how many credits i can expect. it would be nice to have all the sales added up already.

it could look like: total income through sales: XX credits

I'd like this too. Until it's implemented, though, use "my auctions" or "my bids", which makes it a lot easier to have control.
The T'zak Ryn offers Naval Combat Solutions for the Quality Conscious Customer
Haron
Forum Rambler

Postby J. price » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:04 pm

The new ship profile feature to automatically distribute attribute points is really helpful. currently it only affects ships when you upgrade them. Could it possibly be extended to affect new ships you build as well?
J. price

Postby Donald Trump » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:07 pm

J. price wrote:The new ship profile feature to automatically distribute attribute points is really helpful. currently it only affects ships when you upgrade them. Could it possibly be extended to affect new ships you build as well?

Already was suggested by me and awaiting implementation.
Just repeat after me: "Czar Ivan did not help me win the elections."
Donald Trump

Postby Shadowood » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:13 pm

If you have a paused fleet on your main fleet page

Is it possible to make the "Pause" button on this page active so you can just click on it and "Activate" that route again.

It would just be one less step in getting there.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Brazzler » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:17 pm

Can we have a way to reinstate a trade fleet after we have been gone for a week? So instead of doing all of them it would just be one click away.
If you didn't want your ass shot off, you shouldn't have stuck it out so far.
Brazzler

Postby Shadowood » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:10 pm

Can the guild chat feature be a live chat so when we are having a lively discussion I can see what others are posting while I am typing. This would avoid double postings or putting foot in mouth moments.

Just a thought
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Bmw » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:11 pm

Shadowood wrote:Can the guild chat feature be a live chat so when we are having a lively discussion I can see what others are posting while I am typing. This would avoid double postings or putting foot in mouth moments.

Just a thought

that would be nice
Bmw

Postby Mugiwara » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:13 pm

when i sent or received a message from someone via the chat panel. after conversation im closing the chat window. but when i refresh the page its automatically opening again. im doing same process to close it but its really annoying still opening. is there any reasobn for that or way to get rid of that?
My current solution relogging to game:S
Mugiwara

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions