Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Admiral Nelson » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:54 pm

Lana wrote:Why wast your time on it, when you are beginner and have many other things to do? I spent first few days reading guild's guides (among other things) for example, but I remember that I wanted to know my guild mates (and did spend time clicking on their names in chat to open their profiles - before finding guild rank list - instead to see them simply in the guild member list)... wasted time, I would say. :)

But ok... if this is not a good suggestion, we can just move on to the next one. :)

Every suggestion is good, pointing towards game development. :)

However, when I first started. The Pirate King and such, would often contact new players asking them to be a spy for gold coins (If your new, you dont know whats looked down upon etc.) This is why, its a bad idea :)
Admiral Nelson

Postby Tom Hargreaves » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:49 pm

Hello, can there be a way to possibly mass hire/fire crew on a ship? I know that i can click hire max crew but what if I only want to hire 40 people in LMMs without going through hundreds of ships to subtract 60?
Tom Hargreaves

Postby PhoenixKnight » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:29 pm

When you enter a number manually in mass ship upgrade, the cost is not updated. Can we fix that please?
Phoenix Knight
Dragon of the desert and the two seas
PhoenixKnight

Postby sXs » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:37 pm

Since the goods pricing matrix is now based on port stock, can we get the port supply numbers listed for each good like we do for gold bards and the port produced good?
sXs

Postby Meliva » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:22 am

The option to sort Guild rankings by something other then Fame. Like total members in a guild, or total influence.

Also to be able to rearrange the ranks in configure ranking in guild.
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Postby Dejanira » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:23 am

Meliva wrote:The option to sort Guild rankings by something other then Fame. Like total members in a guild, or total influence.

Big +1.
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Postby Meliva » Thu May 10, 2018 2:19 am

This is something I just thought of when looking at my friends list, but I would like it if we could make it to where our friends list doesn't automatically add guildmates. On a side note, how many friends does everyone else have on their lists? I got 512 on mine. Never knew I had so many til I checked :D
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Postby Captain Jack » Thu May 10, 2018 11:47 am

Friendlists are cleaned up automatically as well. After enough time passes, inactive players are removed from there.
We could improve this process further by using a lower inactivity member for newcomers.
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Postby William one eye » Thu May 10, 2018 10:39 pm

Meliva wrote:The option to sort Guild rankings by something other then Fame. Like total members in a guild, or total influence.

Id like to see guilds ranked by number of sotls sailing

:pirateflag
William one eye

Postby DezNutz » Fri May 11, 2018 8:41 pm

Need a better way to track income and expenses of gold coin in/on hand. Basically a transaction log for the gold in/on hand (purse).
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions