Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Meliva » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:20 pm

would be a lot of work honestly. Depending on how many we decided to make. If we end up deciding to replace EVERY nation there is currently, then that's 231 new names we would need to think of. But I think it would be cool to someday replace the nations with our own. Hey maybe a good credit/gold bar sink would be the option to create a new nation-the creator is automatically rightful king(but can be dethroned) and he can decide the name and flag for it. Though id prefer to have nations more fleshed out before something like that.
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Postby Jack Teach » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:31 pm

Meliva wrote:would be a lot of work honestly. Depending on how many we decided to make. If we end up deciding to replace EVERY nation there is currently, then that's 231 new names we would need to think of. But I think it would be cool to someday replace the nations with our own. Hey maybe a good credit/gold bar sink would be the option to create a new nation-the creator is automatically rightful king(but can be dethroned) and he can decide the name and flag for it. Though id prefer to have nations more fleshed out before something like that.

That would be awesome...
Jack Teach

Postby Shadowood » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:42 pm

Pretty sure this has been mentioned before...

I would like to be able to sell multiple ships for 1 credit. Specifically Howkers, Cutters

I would like the ability to list 5 howkers for 1 credit. Much like how the voodoo market works.

One would still need to "unlock" space available to list say, 25 howkers for 5 credits, but if that space is unlocked this should be available.

I believe this addition would help our ship builders and plunders alike... But ultimately this would help Newer Players, build up a small fleet of ships for a decent price. A howker should not cost the same as a Large Merchantmen.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Banger » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:10 pm

Shadowood wrote:Pretty sure this has been mentioned before...

I would like to be able to sell multiple ships for 1 credit. Specifically Howkers, Cutters

I would like the ability to list 5 howkers for 1 credit. Much like how the voodoo market works.

One would still need to "unlock" space available to list say, 25 howkers for 5 credits, but if that space is unlocked this should be available.

I believe this addition would help our ship builders and plunders alike... But ultimately this would help Newer Players, build up a small fleet of ships for a decent price. A howker should not cost the same as a Large Merchantmen.

+1, this makes a lot of sense.
Banger

Postby Zephore » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:12 pm

Banger wrote:
Shadowood wrote:Pretty sure this has been mentioned before...

+1, this makes a lot of sense.

+1 as well.
Zephore

Postby sXs » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:58 pm

can we get some sub menus to be sortable?

example

show fleets profit

Fleet Name Trade Route Profit Today Profit Yesterday Total Profit

They default to Fleet ID now. Would like to be able to sort byall 5 columns
sXs

Postby Charles Vane » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:17 pm

Feniks wrote:can we get some sub menus to be sortable?

example

show fleets profit

Fleet Name Trade Route Profit Today Profit Yesterday Total Profit

They default to Fleet ID now. Would like to be able to sort byall 5 columns

:y
Charles Vane

Postby PhoenixKnight » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:47 pm

Meliva wrote:heres a list of ranks highest to lowest to anyone interested.

Admiral of the fleet
Admiral
Vice Admiral
Rear Admiral
Commodore
Captain
Commander
lieutenant commander
lieutenant
lieutenant junior grade/sub lieutenant
ensign/midshipman
officer cadet.

I based SSAA military ranks based on that very same one
Phoenix Knight
Dragon of the desert and the two seas
PhoenixKnight

Postby Shadowood » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:35 pm

Here is a standard set up for a "Party Card" route...

Since the user has selected "Store in Port", once the ports are full then the ships sail back and forth doing nothing.

Can we add a drop down or check box that will enable
"Once warehouse is full, sell to Market"

??

Thank you.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Charles Vane » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:48 pm

When I have routes set to Store in ports, they do sell once the warehouse is full.
Charles Vane

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions