Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Donald Trump » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:49 pm

William one eye wrote:you can skip repair if you know you can beat the target, saving time - if you are unsure you better repair each time

Little time be saved from pressing repair; most people do it anyways. When plundering or raiding, it is vital that the hits always wins. When you have to do this for 50+ fleets, it becomes a massive nuisance.

It is more of an unneeded step that should be auto done.

And if this cannot be done, I ask that it at least redirects to the plunder page instead of the fleet's page.
Just repeat after me: "Czar Ivan did not help me win the elections."
Donald Trump

Postby Donald Trump » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:52 pm

As well, I ask instant hit can be done without hitting the target through assault first.
Donald Trump

Postby William one eye » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:02 pm

DoS wrote:
William one eye wrote:you can skip repair if you know you can beat the target, saving time - if you are unsure you better repair each time

And if this cannot be done, I ask that it at least redirects to the plunder page instead of the fleet's page.

this is not much different, however this means choosing to repair only costs the time to scroll down vs directly clicking plunder page,
and it cuts one step instead of 2 this is a very slight difference. It does however mean that someone could forget to repair and it saves time.

I am slightly more in favor of this than complete removal of the repair. However all of this is just my opinion.

If possible I would like to see INSTANT removed for members of your like nation. I have accidentally hit a few members of my nation using
instant. During a raids with a lot of fleets up. This is hard to avoid especially when using a phone. Or maybe my fingers are just to big.
Last edited by William one eye on Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
William one eye

Postby William one eye » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:07 pm

DoS wrote:As well, I ask instant hit can be done without hitting the target through assault first.

it already can

I use one method to get there -
Someone mentioned a second the other day that I have not tried

however I have no problem with this suggestion of making it easy

edit adding - I will give you a +1 on this suggestion
William one eye

Postby Donald Trump » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:00 pm

Allowing guilds to have "Open Recruitment"

Where when a player applies, they are automatically recruited into the guild.

Guilds can set some blacklists of players that cannot be automatically recruited as well.
Donald Trump

Postby William one eye » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:08 pm

DoS wrote:Allowing guilds to have "Open Recruitment"

Guilds can set some blacklists of players that cannot be automatically recruited as well.

open recruitment makes sense - if the guild wants that they should be able to allow it.

- I guess this would then create the need for blacklisting

may I suggest auto invite for new players as an option also.
William one eye

Postby Donald Trump » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:23 pm

William one eye wrote:
DoS wrote:Allowing guilds to have "Open Recruitment"

open recruitment makes sense - if the guild wants that they should be able to allow it.

- I guess this would then create the need for blacklisting

may I suggest auto invite for new players as an option also.

I am afraid many guilds will enable this. Then when a player joins, 30+ guilds are asking for them to join.
Donald Trump

Postby William one eye » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:32 pm

That could be a possibility assuming that enough guilds wanted all the new players

- in hindsight an inactive guild with this selected could continue to send invitations after the guild has been abandoned

-1 to my idea of auto invite.
William one eye

Postby Captain dungeness » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:49 pm

Thank you for this thread Captain Jack!

I think we can all agree mass upgrades and automatic attributes are the best thing invented since cannons, but I have one small request for the mass upgrade page: I would like to see how many attributes a ship has on the page: (requested addition shown in red)

Mass Upgrade yours ships
Select which ships to upgrade and then click the upgrade button at the bottom of the page

Fleet 1: Fleet Name (#####) at Hannes
---A Lvl 6 Large Merchantman - Unnamed (######) (24 points)
---A Lvl 1 Large Merchantman - Unnamed (######) (6 points)
---A Lvl 5 Large Merchantman - Unnamed (######) (21 points)
---A Lvl 5 Large Merchantman - Unnamed (######) (20 points)
---A Lvl 6 Large Merchantman - Unnamed (######) (23 points)

This would be very useful so that I can tell how many sails and hammocks the LMs have on this screen. Sometimes a ship needs to be level 5 or 6 to have 20 points for 10sails/10hammocks. Occasionally a lucky ship will have 20 points at level 4.

Thanks!
Captain D
Captain dungeness

Postby Shadowood » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:08 pm

Captain dungeness wrote:Thank you for this thread Captain Jack!

I think we can all agree mass upgrades and automatic attributes are the best thing invented since cannons, but I have one small request for the mass upgrade page: I would like to see how many attributes a ship has on the page: (requested addition shown in red)

Mass Upgrade yours ships
Select which ships to upgrade and then click the upgrade button at the bottom of the page

Fleet 1: Fleet Name (#####) at Hannes
---A Lvl 6 Large Merchantman - Unnamed (######) (24 points)
---A Lvl 1 Large Merchantman - Unnamed (######) (6 points)
---A Lvl 5 Large Merchantman - Unnamed (######) (21 points)
---A Lvl 5 Large Merchantman - Unnamed (######) (20 points)
---A Lvl 6 Large Merchantman - Unnamed (######) (23 points)

This would be very useful so that I can tell how many sails and hammocks the LMs have on this screen. Sometimes a ship needs to be level 5 or 6 to have 20 points for 10sails/10hammocks. Occasionally a lucky ship will have 20 points at level 4.

Thanks!
Captain D

I would love to know points all the time. It would help in setting up attack fleets too. Most players know I have several "Frigs and Pigs" attack fleets and this would be a cool addition on all fleet screens.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions