Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Jack Teach » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:41 pm

Redjack02 wrote:New Voodoo card: (Gallows) Can only be applied when buying full amount of credits. x number.
Can not be stolen or traded. Can only be used by a player that has more then xxx number of ships ( big trader)
Can only be used on a player with less then xx number of ships ( clever pirate )
The effect could be that the pirate hit was unable to access acount for xx days.
All asset would become visseble during the duration of that time.

That's bloody stupid waste of time and completely insane!
Jack Teach

Postby Dejanira » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:51 pm

Being this thread named "Mini Request", my mini request is that this forum section (at least, if not the whole forum) should be moderated.
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Postby Meliva » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:52 am

Everyone please keep to the topic. All messages unrelated to the topic will be deleted shortly.
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Postby Meliva » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:59 am

Redjack02 wrote:New Voodoo card: (Gallows) Can only be applied when buying full amount of credits. x number.
Can not be stolen or traded. Can only be used by a player that has more then xxx number of ships ( big trader)
Can only be used on a player with less then xx number of ships ( clever pirate )
The effect could be that the pirate hit was unable to access acount for xx days.
All asset would become visseble during the duration of that time.

A big -1 from me. I know it stinks when someone takes stuff you have, but its to be expected as it is a pirate game. But preventing access to an account is something that should only be done to cheaters as punishment. And to be honest I think we have enough voodoo as it is, and we should be focusing on other aspects of the game.
I'm a meanie head! Beware my Meanness :arr
Meliva
Community Administrator

Postby Redjack02 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:41 am

you can with so many call levitian take out an entire fleet of SOTL and steal a 60 att SOTL or MOW. I am only calling for something to level this out.
Redjack02

Postby Zephore » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:41 am

Redjack02 wrote:you can with so many call levitian take out an entire fleet of SOTL and steal a 60 att SOTL or MOW. I am only calling for something to level this out.

But do the math - 75k a plunder on a fleet with sotl as last - 10 hits, 750k, that's 10 ambushes, 20 hits with disfavor on - and with your ID I'd thought you knew how to keep a safe amount of GC. And with a watching guild, that can throw GC in when people are trying to drain your GC to make a profitable opportunity - Mostly sotls on the seas or the entire fleets is not worth 20 levis, and the ambushes to come.
Zephore

Postby Redjack02 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:35 pm

Hanging someone should for sure be just as expencive as it is sinking a fleet and stealing a ship. We just need the balance.
Hey !
Where is the glory of being a pirate when there is no hangman to avoid
Redjack02

Postby Zephore » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:29 pm

You're a trader, right? You might count cards like leviathan and such cheap, but for a pirate, who does not have a constant income (Yes, the game is trader sided for now) these cards can be expensive for the said pirate.
Zephore

Postby DezNutz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:44 pm

Zephore wrote:You're a trader, right? You might count cards like leviathan and such cheap, but for a pirate, who does not have a constant income (Yes, the game is trader sided for now) these cards can be expensive for the said pirate.

A pirate doesn't have a constant income? One word comes to mind that blows a giant whole in your statement: SKIRMISH. If you as a pirate can't maintain a constant income, you are doing something wrong.

If you mean a consistent high level income, then I could agree with you to an extent.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Sebena » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:08 pm

Zephore wrote:You're a trader, right? You might count cards like leviathan and such cheap, but for a pirate, who does not have a constant income (Yes, the game is trader sided for now) these cards can be expensive for the said pirate.

I disagree, most pirates have piracy maxed out with 72 skirmishes they are able to earn 5M just from piracy tech. If we add few plunder attacks to the count good pirate can rack up 6-7M daily so yea levis can be counted as cheap voodoo
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Sebena

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions