Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Cdv » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:37 am

I have a request. Imho, self-sacrifice cards give a very inefficient rate of return of 6 to 8 turns with every cast using up 12 turns. In a time like this when turns available are subject to an upper limit, I find that a sad waste of turns. I suggest a return of 8 to 10 turns per cast.
My guild is my weakness and my strength.
"...there should be no worries...if someone destroys all your ships."- CJ
"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded."
Cdv

Postby Haron » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:00 am

Cdv wrote:I have a request. Imho, self-sacrifice cards give a very inefficient rate of return of 6 to 8 turns with every cast using up 12 turns. In a time like this when turns available are subject to an upper limit, I find that a sad waste of turns. I suggest a return of 8 to 10 turns per cast.

Actually, I find Self Sacrifice to be a very valuable card. It is in high demand both among guild members and clients. Thus, I see no need to make it even better.

Indeed, the turn limit makes this card MORE important, not less. Also, it should carry a significant cost to transfer turns from those who don't need it, to those who need it. For instance, if one player in a guild is spending lots of turns on attacks, while the others mainly trade quietly, only spending a few turns, it should carry a cost to transfer their turns to the one who needs them, in my opinion.
The T'zak Ryn offers Naval Combat Solutions for the Quality Conscious Customer
Haron
Forum Rambler

Postby Dejanira » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:30 pm

Would be possible to add a downloadable copy of the Curses Encyclopedia? Something viewable offline.
Stay tuned on Radio Image Bermuda!
Are you a new player? Contact me in game and I'll cast a helping voodoo. Consider this like a sort of "tutorial mission".
Dejanira

Postby Redjack02 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:42 am

Traders need possebility for better protection. It is to easy to be a pirate without being afraid of retaliation. It can take years to become a succesfull trader. A pirate attack can ruin allot of it in 1 day. This is not a fair comparison. A better balance is needed.
Redjack02

Postby Jack Teach » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:48 am

Redjack02 wrote:Traders need possebility for better protection. It is to easy to be a pirate without being afraid of retaliation. It can take years to become a succesfull trader. A pirate attack can ruin allot of it in 1 day. This is not a fair comparison. A better balance is needed.

'Depends on the merchant actually. some of them are extremely touchy and will cast voodoo on you for one bloody skirmish, or perhaps will send an angrily-worded letter. :D :pirateflag
Jack Teach

Postby sXs » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:57 pm

Redjack02 wrote:Traders need possebility for better protection. It is to easy to be a pirate without being afraid of retaliation. It can take years to become a succesfull trader. A pirate attack can ruin allot of it in 1 day. This is not a fair comparison. A better balance is needed.

Years to become a successful trader?

sXs

Postby Kangaroo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:30 pm

Dejanira wrote:Would be possible to add a downloadable copy of the Curses Encyclopedia? Something viewable offline.

I would love this also
Some people are like Slinkies, totally useless but great fun to watch when you push them down the stairs
Kangaroo

Postby Redjack02 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:19 pm

New Voodoo card: (Gallows) Can only be applied when buying full amount of credits. x number.
Can not be stolen or traded. Can only be used by a player that has more then xxx number of ships ( big trader)
Can only be used on a player with less then xx number of ships ( clever pirate )
The effect could be that the pirate hit was unable to access acount for xx days.
All asset would become visseble during the duration of that time.
Redjack02

Postby Shadowood » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:24 pm

Being a trader myself I don’t fully agree with this statement. Yes a pirate can surprise attack you and make your life hard for a bit but traders really have it easy. I know from experience.

Assuming you only brought this up due to the 3 FOJ I cast on you yesterday. I hit you a few times. Took some gold. Your voodoo got cleared. All you had to do is go to trade routes, select all and activate. Back to your comfy life of trading making millions per day. A set back yes. But nothing worthy of a game change.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Shadowood » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:25 pm

Redjack02 wrote:New Voodoo card: (Gallows) Can only be applied when buying full amount of credits. x number.
Can not be stolen or traded. Can only be used by a player that has more then xxx number of ships ( big trader)
Can only be used on a player with less then xx number of ships ( clever pirate )
The effect could be that the pirate hit was unable to access acount for xx days.
All asset would become visseble during the duration of that time.

:D

-1. You should NOT be able to lock someone out of their account. That’s just crazy.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions