Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Shadowood » Fri May 26, 2017 5:51 am

I would like to suggest a revision to "Work as a Porter". I just used 10 turns and got 200 gold coin. With turns being such a premium in the game I think this amount should be higher. This could help our newer players out the most.

You can buy 50 turns for 4 credits. Roughly $580,000 gold coin worth.
Making 10 turns equal roughly $116,000
Making 1 turn equal roughly $11,600

Current game mechanic is 10-25 gold per turn
I would like to suggest bumping this to $1,000-2,500 gold per turn.

This is 75% less then "current" actual value.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Captain Jack » Fri May 26, 2017 5:55 am

This would be a huge inflation. Why should we pay porters so much higher than the amount you pay to your crew members? You give them a mere 5 gold coin per 144 turns. So the average 2,500gc per day (17 avg per 144 turns) sounds more than enough for a porter.
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Postby Shadowood » Fri May 26, 2017 5:58 am

MUTINY! The crew members of Avonmora demand a better wage! Contact your Union Rep today. ;)
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby qpWiseManBellamyqp » Sat May 27, 2017 1:23 am

Shadowood wrote:MUTINY! The crew members of Avonmora demand a better wage! Contact your Union Rep today. ;)

wheres all the rum gone?
simply what if Dr ??? ... just like marmite.
;)
qpWiseManBellamyqp

Postby Shadowood » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:27 am

Top 10 list for most Plunder Value

(Been asked for before, thought I would post here)
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Hector Barbossa » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:55 am

I would think this is a mini request but if not I apologize for posting in the wrong place.

Would it be possible to have a new stat for "Number of Late Payments" listed on each individual loan contract among the other stats already there?
Hector Barbossa

Postby Marcellus Falcon » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:17 am

Alexander Villeneuve wrote:I would think this is a mini request but if not I apologize for posting in the wrong place.

Would it be possible to have a new stat for "Number of Late Payments" listed on each individual loan contract among the other stats already there?

That and the impounding of ships if the debt is racking up! ;)
Would be great to hear from you! ID #72274

I appreciate requests and suggestions for the game Hornswaggle! anytime. Have fun!
Marcellus Falcon

Postby Shadowood » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:21 pm

I would like to add "Delete Selection" boxes next to 'whole' conversations. In an effort to keep inbox a bit more clean.

Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Marcellus Falcon » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:28 pm

Shadowood wrote:I would like to add "Delete Selection" boxes next to 'whole' conversations. In an effort to keep inbox a bit more clean.

+1
Would be great to hear from you! ID #72274

I appreciate requests and suggestions for the game Hornswaggle! anytime. Have fun!
Marcellus Falcon

Postby Lefty » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:32 am

Can bounty plunder amount be added to a battle report? If I skirmish a player for a skirmish bounty... bounty gained does not show up in battle report. Therefore not showing the true/accurate gold coin gained from the skirmish. Same with plunders...can the bounty amount (if any) be added to battle report?
Curious Tom Lowe
AKA 'Skirmish and Bounty King'
:pirateflag
Lefty

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions