Mini Requests

We are always looking for ways to improve the game. In fact, since the beginning player suggestions had played a major part in game design.

We read all suggestions.

Re: Mini Requests

Postby Maha » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:38 pm

when a 'law revision' is put up for vote in a nation, is it possible to add a 'message line' to it?
i think it is useful to know why something is up for vote
Maha

Postby Admiral Nelson » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:46 am

Instead of, recent 'Plunders' being placed in the enemy list, or suggestions for enemy list. I believe it should be placed in Captains Log.

As well as this - Recent Voodoo casts on you, being placed in the same page.

" Recent Attacks! " Captains Log page.
Admiral Nelson

Postby Admiral Nelson » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:02 pm

On the 'Battles' page when 'admiring' your battles, I have thought of a idea.

Would it not be great, to see the Ship Level next to its name? Such as (10)
Admiral Nelson

Postby Mugiwara » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:32 am

is there any possibility to decrease turn cost of buried treasure and iron golem?

These cards are mostly used on newcomers to help them. so helping with turn reductions to helper will be helpful:)
Mugiwara

Postby Malachi Constant » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:35 am

Mugiwara wrote:is there any possibility to decrease turn cost of buried treasure and iron golem?

These cards are mostly used on newcomers to help them. so helping with turn reductions to helper will be helpful:)

+1
Malachi Constant

Postby Haron » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:57 am

In the Captain's Log, could we get a list of ships we have stolen? A possible layout could be a list stating how many you have stolen of each ship type, like this:

MoW: 8
SoL: 25
LF: 9
Flag Galleon: 5

and so on. This alone would be very nice. It would be even better if one could then click on a ship type, for example "SoL", and then get a list displaying all the SoLs that one had stolen, with the date and who it was taken from.
The T'zak Ryn offers Naval Combat Solutions for the Quality Conscious Customer
Haron
Forum Rambler

Postby Admiral Nelson » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:04 am

Haron wrote:In the Captain's Log, could we get a list of ships we have stolen? A possible layout could be a list stating how many you have stolen of each ship type, like this:

MoW: 8
SoL: 25
LF: 9
Flag Galleon: 5

and so on. This alone would be very nice. It would be even better if one could then click on a ship type, for example "SoL", and then get a list displaying all the SoLs that one had stolen, with the date and who it was taken from.

+1

But I already feel this has been somewhat 'done' by the Battle Archive as well..
Admiral Nelson

Postby Mugiwara » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:53 pm

can we get a first page and last page options for ship market, voodoo market, fleets and for ships.
Mugiwara

Postby Banger » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:56 pm

Mugiwara wrote:can we get a first page and last page options for ship market, voodoo market, fleets and for ships.

+1
Banger

Postby Shadowood » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:39 pm

Realized I should have posted this suggestion in Mini-Requests. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3440

I would like to suggest that the Warehouse Capacity be displayed while in the Hideout.

Small request, but it helps to know your total capacity while in the hideout. Thank you.
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions